41. The luster of a metal is due to
A. its high density
B. its high polishing
C. its chemical inertness
D. presence of free electrons
Answer: Option D- presence of free electrons
42. Which have the maximum density ?
Answer: Option A- Water
43. The most malleable metal is
Answer: Option D- gold
44. . Aspirin is
a. acetyl salicylic acid
b. sodium salicylate
c. methyl salicylate
d. ethyl salicylate
Answer: Option A- acetyl salicylic acid
45. The oxide of Nitrogen used in medicine as anaesthetic is ?
a. Nitrogen pentoxide
b. Nitrous oxide
c. Nitric oxide
d. Nitrogen dioxide
Answer: Option A- Nitrogen pentoxide
46. Which one of the following metals does not react with water to produce Hydrogen?
Answer: Option A- Cadmium
47. The most electronegative element among the following is
Answer: Option C- fluorine
48.The material which can be deformed permanently by heat and pressure is called a
C. chemical compound
Answer: Option B- thermoset
49. Which of the primary component of natural gas?
Answer: Option C- Methane
50. The metal used to recover copper from a solution of copper sulphate is ?
Answer: Option D- Fe