1. Which one of the following remains constant while throwing a ball upward?
B. Kinectic energy
Answer : C. Acceleration
2. Pure water freezes at what temperature?
A. 47 F
B. 32 F
C. 0 F
D. 19 F
Answer : B. 32 F
3. Which vitamin is abundant in citrus fruits?
A. Vitamin A
B. Vitamin B
C. Vitamin C
D. Vitamin D
Answer : C. Vitamin C
4. Zinc Oxide is
Answer : D. Amphoteric
5. Rate of change of distance is called as ?
6. Rate of change of displacement is called as ?
7. Negative acceleration is called as ?
Answer: Retardation (deceleration)
8. What is the acceleration of a body moving with constant velocity ?
9. Which is the weakest force in the universe ?
Answer: Gravitational Force
10. Which is the strongest force in the universe ?
Answer: Nuclear Force