31. Which is the liquid that shows Capillary fall ?
32. A projectile launched at ______ degree angle has the greatest range ?
33. Pa(Pascal) is the unit for
Answer: Option B- pressure
34.Planets do not twinkle because
A.they emit light of a constant intensity
B.their distance from the earth does not change with time
C.they are very far away from the earth resulting in decrease in intensity of light
D.they are nearer to earth and hence we receive a greater amount of light and, therefore minor variations in the intensity are not noticeable
Answer: Option D- they are nearer to earth and hence we receive a greater amount of light and, therefore minor variations in the intensity are not noticeable
35. Metals are good conductors of electricity because
A.they contain free electrons
B.the atoms are lightly packed
C.they have high melting point
D.All of the above
Answer: Option A- they contain free electrons
36. Let a thin capillary tube be replaced with another tube of insufficient length then, we find water
B.will not rise
D.change its meniscus
Answer: Option B- will not rise
37. ………………. is also known as law of Galileo
1.Newton’s Second Law
2.Laws of motion
3.Newton’s Third Law
4.Newton’s First Law
Answer – 4. Newton’s First Law
38. Which of the following is unit of Luminous intensity ?
Answer – 2.Candela
39. According to the law of conservation of energy which of the following is true ?
1.Energy can be created by many methods2.
2.Enegy can’t be transformed into any other form
3.Energy can’t be destroyed
4.Energy can either be created or be destroyed
5.Both 1 and 3
Answer – 3.Energy can’t be destroyed
40. The pressure exerted anywhere at a point of cofined fluid is transmitted equally and undiminished in all directions throughout the liquid is known as
Answer – 1.Pascal’s law