61. Lux is the SI unit of
A.intensity of illumination
Answer: Option A- intensity of illumination
62. On a rainy day, small oil films on water show brilliant colours. This is due to
Answer: Option B- interference
63. Point A is at a lower electrical potential than point B. An electron between them on the line joining them will
A.move towards A
B.move towards B
C.move at right angles to the line joining A and B
D.remain at rest
Answer: Option B-move towards B
64. Materials for rain-proof coats and tents owe their water-proof properties to
Answer: Option A- surface tension
65. Kilowatt – hour is a unit of
c) Electric charge
Answer is: b) Power
66. Fire in the diesel engine is produces by which of the following?.
b) Spark plug
d) Self starter
Answer is: a)Compression
67. With an increase in pressure the melting point of max will.
c) First increase and then decrease
d) Remain Unaffected
Answer is: b) Increase
68. Which among the following is the best conductor of electricity?
Answer is: a) Silver
69. Which among the following order of decreasing wavelengths of electromagnetic
waves is correct?
I. Radio waves II. Infrared rays III. Visible Light IV. X-Rays
a) II, I, IV, III
b) I, III, II, IV
c) I, II, III, IV
d) IV, III, II, I
Answer is: c) I, II, III, IV
70. Ampere-hour is the unit of which among the following?
c) Intensity of current
d) Amount of charge
Answer is: d) Amount of charge