11. His “utopian idea” was entertaining but not acceptable.
 classic idea
 intelligent idea
 unworthy idea
 imaginary idea
Right answer- imaginary idea
Idea that is not realistic but only imaginary
12. He has the habit of “getting into a row” over trivial matters.
 seeking the help
 picking up a fight
 getting a right path
 giving unwanted advice
Right answer- giving unwanted advice
Getting into a row
Providing or giving unnecessary advises
13. A small fry
Right answer- unimportant
14. Do not lose your head in public.
 be embarrassed
 shave your hair
 get angry
 get a headache
Right answer- be embarrassed
15. What “egged you on” to become social worker ?
Right answer- urged
Egg somebody on
to encourage somebody to do something
16. Many politicians in India are “not fit to hold a candle” to Mahatma Gandhi.
Right answer- inferior
Not fit to hold a candle
Someone is not as good as somebody
17. She must be “paying through the nose” for the face left.
 paying less than necessary
 paying too much
 paying the right amount
 paying reluctantly
Right answer- paying too much
18. He is “putting the cart before the horse” by purchasing furniture before buying a house.
 doing a thing in the wrong way
 doing a thing in the right way
 committing a great crime
 doing things meticulously
Right answer- doing a thing in the wrong way
Put the cart before the horse
to put or do things in the wrong order
19. Casting pearls before swine
 speaking nice words and convincing them
 offering good things to undeserving people
 uplifting the needy for their welfare
 doing worthwhile things to unknown people
Right answer- offering good things to undeserving people
Casting Pearls Before Swine
To give or offer valuable things to people who do not understand their value
20. Look into something
Meaning:- to examine something