41. A Blessing In Disguise:
Meaning: Something good that isn’t recognized at first.
42. A Chip On Your Shoulder:
Meaning: Being upset for something that happened in the past.
43. A Dime A Dozen:
Meaning: Anything that is common and easy to get.
44. A Doubting Thomas:
Meaning: A skeptic who needs physical or personal evidence in order to believe something.
45. A Drop in the Bucket:
Meaning: A very small part of something big or whole.
46. A Fool And His Money Are Easily Parted:
Meaning: It’s easy for a foolish person to lose his/her money.
47. A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand:
Meaning: Everyone involved must unify and function together or it will not work out.
48. A Leopard Can’t Change His Spots:
Meaning: You cannot change who you are.
49. A Penny Saved Is A Penny Earned:
Meaning: By not spending money, you are saving money (little by little).
50. A Picture Paints a Thousand Words:
Meaning: A visual presentation is far more descriptive than words.