- Who is known as Light of Asia ?
Answer: Gautama Buddha
2. When did Gautama Buddha born ?
Answer: BC 563
3. Where did Gautama Buddha born ?
Answer: Lumbini in Kapilavasthu
4. Gautama Buddha attained full enlightenment at _________ ?
Answer: Bodh Gaya
5. Where did the 1st Buddhist Council held ?
6. Which river flows through Bodh Gaya ?
Answer: Niranjana River (Phalgu River)
7. The largest Buddhist temple in the world is located in-
8. Who was the personal physician of Gautam Buddha?
9. The Buddha delivered his first sermon, known as ‘Turning of the wheel of law’ at?