41. Who wrote the book Harmonies of World ?
42. Where is the Headquarters of Amnesty International ?
43. Which disease is also known as Hansen’s disease ?
44. who discovered Artificial cardiac pacemaker ?
Answer: Albert Hyman
45. Which is the only one floating national park in the world ?
Answer: Keibul Lamjao National Park (Loktak Lake in Manipur)
46. Which one of the following lakes in India has the highest water salinity?
47. Which one among the following affects the flowering in plants?
48. The female gametophyte of angiosperm is mostly–
49. The main function of exim bank is–
(A) to help RBI in the regulation of foreign exchange
(B) to prevent unlicensed transaction
(C) to promote exports and curtail imports
(D) to conserve foreign exchange
Answer: to promote exports and curtail imports
50. ‘Focus Product’ and ‘Focus Market’ are related to which scheme?
(A) Export Promotion
(B) Control of Inflation
(C) Technology Upgradation
(D) None of the above
Answer: Export Promotio