51. In which book has Buddha been described as an ocean of wisdom and compassion? –
52. Which transferred his capital from Patliputra to Vaishali ?
Answer: – Shishunaga
53. By whom was the Mauryan dynasty was overthrown?
Answer: Pushyamitra Sunga
54. When was the The Mathura school of art fluorished?
Answer: During the reign of Kanishka
55. By whom are the oldest compositions in Punjabi devotional compositions?
Answer: – Baba Farid
56. Who was the Afghan ruler of India whose administrative system was emulated by the British?
Answer: – Sher Shah
57. By whom was Island of Bombay was given to the English Prince Charles II as dowry?
Answer: – Portuguese
58. During which movement was ‘Mahatma’ added before Gandhiji’s name?
Answer: – Champaran satyagraha
59. In USA, which region receives heavy rainfall throughout the year under the influence of Westerlies?
60. Which type of climate is known for the maximum diurnal range of temperature?
Answer: – Hot desert