- Which planet has the most volcanoes?
2. When the Halley’s Comet will be visible from Earth again?
3. A person who weighs 200 pounds on earth, what would he weigh on the surface of Mars?
Answer: 76 pounds.
4. Which Planet spins backwards relative to the others?
5. When was the first manmade object sent into space?
6. Name Jupiter’s 4 biggest moons:
Answer: Europa, Ganymede, Callisto and Io.
7. Who was the first woman to reach space?
Answer: Valentina Tereshkova, in 1963.
8. What are the notable satellites of Mars?
Answer: Phobos & Deimos.
9. Which planet has approximately the same landmass as Earth?
10. Which gas is predominant in Sun?