1. Decimal coinage was introduced in India in the year
Answer:B – 1957
2. Approx __ % of Indian population is still Agriculturist.
Answer: Option C- 58%
3. The slogan Garibi Hatao was included in
A. First plan
B. Fourth plan
C. Fifth plan
D. Second plan
Answer:C – Fifth plan
4. Which institution is known as Soft loan window of World Bank?
C. Indian Development Forum
5. The New Symbol of Indian Rupee is a blend of
A. Devanagiri Ra
B. Roman R
C. Devanagiri Ra and Roman
D. None of these
6. Contribution of agriculture to Gross National Product is approximately ?
Answer: Option D -17.5%
7. In which among the following years, a new ” Liberalized Industrial Policy ” in India was announced for the first time?
8. In which among the following years, the MRTP act became effective?
9. Nehru Sethu the longest bridge in Asia has beeen built on the river
C. The Ganges
Answer:A – Sone
10. On August 5, 2014 RBI announced its Monetary Policy Review 2014-15. What is true for it?
(A) Reduced Repo by 25 bps
(B) Reduced CRR by 25 bps
(C) Raised MSF by 25 bps
(D) Cut SLR by 50 bps
Answer: Cut SLR by 50 bps