121. The term ‘mixed economy ‘denoted _________?
a. existence of both rural and urban sectors
b. existence of both private and public sectors
c. existence of both heavy and small industries
d. existence of both developed and underdeveloped
Ans. B- It’s ‘existence of both private and public sectors’
122. Which sector of Indian Economy has shown remarkable expansion during the last decade?
a. Primary Sector
c. Tertiary Sector
d. Mining Sector
Ans. C Tertiary Sector
123. The ‘Dual Economy’ is a mixture of _________?
a. traditional agriculture sector and modern industrial sector
b. industrial sector and manufacturing sector
c. state ownership of the means of production in corporation of foreign organization.
d. industrial sector and trading of goods obtained through imports
Ans. A – Traditional agriculture sector and modern industrial sector
124. In India, planned economy is based on _______?
a. Gandhian System
b. Socialist System
c. Capitalist System
d. Mixed Economy System
Ans. B – Socialist System
125. In India, agriculture income is calculated by_____?
a. Output method
b. Input method
c. Expenditure method
d. Commodity flow method
Ans. A – Output method
126. Who coined the term ‘Hindu rate of growth‘ for Indian Economy?
a. K. Sen
b. Kirit S. Parikh
c. Raj Krishna
d. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
Ans. C – Raj Krishna
127. GDP at factor cost is________?
a. GDP minus indirect taxes plus sub
b..GNP minus depreciation allowances
c. NNP plus depreciation allowances
d. GDP minus subsidies plus indirect taxes
Ans. A- GDP minus indirect taxes plus sub
128. Mid-day meal scheme was launched in 1995 to promote ________?
a. Adult literacy
b. Secondary education
c. Universalization of primary education
d..None of these
Ans. C -Universalization of primary education
129. National Income is based on the ____________?
a. total revenue of the State
b. production of goods and services
c. net profit earned and expenditure made by the state
d. the sum of all factions of income
Ans. C -Net profit earned and expenditure made by the state