151. According to the census in 2001, which city in India has the largest population?
152. In terms of geographical area India occupies what position in the world?
153. India does not share its boundary with which of the following countries?
154. Agriculture employs almost what percent of the Indian population?
155. Which one of the following is a Kharif crop?
156. Which one of the following is a rabi crop?
157. Who is known as the ‘Father of White Revolution’?
a) V Kurien
b) MS Swaminathan
c) JP Narayan
d) Baba Amte
Answer: V Kurien
158. Who was the chief architect of Green Revolution that significantly improved the agricultural yield in the country?
a) MS Swaminathan
b) VR Krisha Aiyyar
c) V Kurien
d) Jawaharlal Nehru
Answer: MS Swaminathan
159. The Chota Nagpur Plateau famous for its mineral deposits is in
a) Uttar Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
160. The Mumbai Stock Exchange was set up in