241. Which certification indicates a guarantee of quality for agricultural food products like ghee, honey, etc.?
d) All of above
242. Who was the first chairman of the Planning Commission?
a) Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
d) Dr. M. Vishveshwaraya
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
243. Who is the Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission at present?
a) Montek Singh Ahluwalia
b) B Balakrishnan
c) Manmohan Singh
d) Anil Kakodkar
Answer: Montek Singh Ahluwalia
244. In India farm credit is regulated by
d) Union Government
245. The term of the 11th Five Year Plan is
a) 2007 – 2012
b) 2005 – 2010
c) 2008 – 2013
d) 2006 – 2011
Answer: 2007 – 2012
246. When was the Tata Iron & Steel Company set up at Jamshedpur?
247. In terms of size what position does the Indian economy occupy in the world?
248. When was the General Insurance Corporation of India formed?
249. Which Five-Year Plan had adopted ‘Removal of Poverty’ as its foremost objective?
250. During the financial year 2007- 08 India recorded a GDP growth of