31. ‘Sensitive sector’ as defined by RBI inc1ude(s)–
(A) Capital Market
(B) Real Estate
(D) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
32. NT PC has decided to set up its first overseas power plant in–
(B) Sri Lanka
Answer: Sri Lanka
33. Which of the following report has the Theme ‘JOB’ ?
(A) Human Development Report 2013
(B) World Development Report 2013
(C) World Investment Report 2013
(D) None of the above
Answer: World Development Report 2013
34. 1 Which of the following is a group of Kharif crops?
(A) Jwar, Bajra, Rice, Cotton, Jute, Gram
(B) Wheat, Barley, Gram, Sesame
(C) Rice, Millet, Maize, Cotton
(D) Groundnut, Bajra, Barley, Gram, Sesame
Answer: Rice, Millet, Maize, Cotton
35. Which is the first Export Processing Zone declared as Free Trade Zone in India?
36. India’s official anti-monopoly body, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has finally become operational w.e.f.–
(A) April 1, 2009
(B) May 20, 2009
(C) May 22, 2009
(D) May 30, 2009
Answer: May 20, 2009
37. Which of the following state has decided to constitute ‘Innovation Council’ on the lines of National Innovation Council constituted by the centre government?
38. Which State produces maximum Soyabean?
(A) Madhya Pradesh
(B) Uttar Pradesh
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
39. The Federal Reserve is an important organisation of which country?
(A) The United States of America
(B) The European Union
Answer: The United States of America
40. CSO has changed the base year for National Accounting from 1999-2000 to 2004-2005. How many times the base year has been changed so far since independence?
(A) Four times
(B) Five times
(C) Six times
(D) Seven times
Answer: Six times