91. During the year 2013, India has overtaken Japan in crude oil Import and became the. largest crude oil importing country in the world.
92. Meera Seth Committee was related to–
(A) Development of Handlooms
(B) Sex-differentiation in employment
(C) Abolition of Child Labour
(D) Welfare of Working Women
Answer: Development of Handlooms
93. How many public sector companies have been included in ‘CPSEETF’ ?
94. In India which source of irrigation is widely used
Answer:B – Canals
95. The former name of Reserve Bank of India was
A. National Bank of India
B. State Bank of India
C. Imperial Bank of India
D. Central Bank of India
Answer:D -Central Bank of India
96. What is NASO ?
a. National Agriculture Science Organisation
b.National Agriculture Study Organisation
c. National Auto Science Organisation
d. National Sample Survey Organisation
Answer: Option D- National Sample Survey Organisation
97. When community development programme (CDP) started ?
Answer: Option A- 1952
98. Green Revolution started in
Answer: Option C- 1966-67
99. According to World Economic Outlook Update of IMF, India is likely to register an economic growth rate of ….. per cent during the financial year 2013-14.
100. Which of the following sectors has been estimated to have the negative growth rate during 2013-14 ?
(C) Electricity, gas and water supply
(D) None of the above