21. The India’s highest annual rainfall is reported at
A. Namchi, Sikkim
B. Churu, Rajasthan
C. Mawsynram, Meghalaya
D. Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
Answer: Option C – Mawsynram, Meghalaya
22. The refineries are Mathura, Digboi and Panipat are set up by
A. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
B. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
C. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
D. Crude Distillation unit of Madras Refineries Ltd.
Answer: Option A – Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
23. The deepest lake in the world is
A. Wular Lake
B. Lake Superior
C. Victoria Nyanza
D. Baikal Lake
Answer:D – Baikal Lake
24. What is the predominant type of Indian agriculture?
A. Commercial agriculture
B. Extensive agriculture
C. plantation agriculture
D. subsistence agriculture
Answer: Option D – subsistence agriculture
25. The capital city reputed to be the oldest in the world is
Answer:D – Athens
26. Ramagundam is in
B. Andhra Pradesh
C. Uttar Pradesh
D. Madhya Pradesh
Answer:B- Andhra Pradesh
27. The Radcliffe line is a boundary between
A. India and Pakistan
B. India and China
C. India and Myanmar
D. India and Afghanistan
Answer: Option A – India and Pakistan
28. Which of the following has a potential for harnessing of tidal energy in India?
A. Gulf of Cambay
B. Gulf of Mannar
C. Backwaters of Kerala
D. Chilka lake
Answer: Option A- Gulf of Cambay
29. Gol Gumbaz is
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
30. The farthest planet from the Sun is