221. 11. Which is the most densely populated island of Asia?
The Answer is- Java
222. Autumnal Equinoy occurs on-
The Answer is- September, 22
223. The nearest planet to earth is –
The Answer is- Mercury
224. Where the first ‘Bio-reserve Park’ was established in India?
the Answer is – Nilgiri
225. Rajaji National Park is in which state of India-
The Answer is- Uttarakhand
226. The official language of Daman & Diu is-
The Answer is- Gujarati
227. The famous Samba Dance is related to-
The Answer is- Brazil
228. Which region in the world has a special identity in producing citrus food?
The Answer is- Mediterranean region
229. The dispute regarding the water distribution of Teesta river between which two countries?
The Answer is- India-Bangladesh
230. Where is death valley?
C. Kalahari desert
The Answer is- California state