261. Red data book gives information about species which are-
The Answer is- endangered
262. An artificial ecosystem is represented by-
The Answer is- aquarium
263. Indian Standard Time relates to-
A.75.5° E longitude
B.82.5° E longitude
C.90.5° E longitude
D.0° E longitude
The Answer is- 82.5° E longitude
264. Seismic sea waves which approach the coasts at greater force are known as
The Answer is- Tsunami
265. Depressions formed due to deflating action of winds are called-
The Answer is- Yardang
266. The land of maximum biodiversity is-
The Answer is- Tropical
267. The forest of Sunderbans is called-
the Answer is- Mangrove
268. Which of the following cities/towns lies to the nothern most latitude?
The Answer is- Patna
269. Which one of the following is an abiotic and renewable resource?
The Answer is- water
270. Which of the following will never get the vertical rays of the sun?
The Answer is- Srinagar