271. 1. India’s Plantation sector comprises of-
A.Tea, Coffee, Spices and Rubber
B.Coconut, tea, rubber and jute
C.Coconut, tea, Coffee and Rubber
D.Tea, coffee, rubber and jute
The Answer is- Tea, Coffee, Spices and Rubber
272. Mangrove are-
C.Neither animals nor plants
The Answer is- Plants
273. Which of the following pairs is mismatched?
A.National Biodiversity Authority – Chennai
B.Zoological Survey of India – Kolkata
C.Botanical Survey of India – Lucknow
D.Forest Survey of India – Dehradun
The Answer is- Botanical Survey of India – Lucknow
274. Which of the following is not a renewable natural resource?
The Answer is- Salt
275. Which one of the following is not a factor that affects wind?
D. Carioles effect
276. Which one of the locations listed below should have highest annual temperature range?
C.Polar ice cap
D.Mid Latitude continental centre
The Answer is- Mid Latitude continental centre
277. Which term is used to describe the conversion of a solid directly to a gas, without passing throug the liquid state?
The Answer is- Sublimation
278. The vertical movement of cold water from deeper oceanic layers to replace warmer surface is called as-
The Answer is- Upwelling
279. Which one of the following types of sea floor sediments includes calcareous and siliceous oozes?
The Answer is- Biogenous
280. Vast number of herbivorus animals and carnivorous such as lions,jackals and hyenas are found in-
C.Campos of Brazil
D.Savannas of Africa
The Answer is- Savannas of Africa