281. The chief means of transport in Tundras is-
The Answer is- Sledge
282. The Agricultural region is-
The Answer is- Nodal region
283. The longest west flowing Peninsular river is-
The Answer is- Narmada
284. The most important source of irrigation of Great Indian Desert (Thar) is-
D.All of these
The Answer is- Canal
285. The oldest and the richest coal field of India with respect to quantity of production and quality is-
The Answer is- Raniganj
286. Which one the following sequences of the Himalayan ranges from south to north is correct?
The Answer is- Pir Panjal-Zaskar-Ladakh-Karakoram
287. ‘Guru Shikhar’ is the highest point of-
The Answer is- Aravali Range
288. Which of the following directly affects soil formation?
D.All of the above
The Answer is- All of the above
289. Khadar and Bhangar are two important soils in Indian subcontinent. These are-
The Answer is- Alluvial Soils
290. Which of the following is odd one out from the group?
The Answer is- Gurudongmar lake