291. The pressure of wind is governed by-
C.Rotation of the earth
The Answer is- Pressure Gradient
292. Which one the following is a great circle?
A.Tropic of Cancer
B.Tropic of Capricorn
The Answer is- Equator
293. What is a cyclone?
A.A low pressure system with clockwise winds in the Northern hemisphere
B.A high pressure system with anticlockwise winds in Northern hemisphere
C.A low pressure system with anticlockwise winds in the Northern hemisphere
D.A high pressure system with clockwise winds in the Northern hemisphere
The Answer is- A low pressure system with anticlockwise winds in the Northern hemisphere
294. Snowfall occurs when-
A.water droplets freeze as they fall to the ground
B.Rain drops are carried up by updroughts in air
C.Dew points of air is below freezing point
D.Air is highly moist and rises due to convention
The Answer is- Dew points of air is below freezing point
295. What is measured by Psychrometer?
The Answer is- Humidity
296. Hail consists of-
D.Masses of ice with concentric layers
The Answer is- Masses of ice with concentric layers
297. Which region is most famous for citrus fruits?
The Answer is- Mediterranean region
298. Which country is the leading producer of Uranium?
The Answer is- Canada
299. Trees shed their leaves in winter season to-
B.Take rest after summer growth
D.Escape being eaten by animals
The Answer is- Conserve heat
300. Which one of the following is the smallest state of India?
The Answer is- Sikkim