321. Which river of India is called Vridha Ganga?
Answer: B) Godavari
322. Which among the following cities of India will have midday Sun exactly overhead only once a year
A) Delhi and chennai
B) Srinagar and Darjeeling
C) Hyderabad and Kohima
D) Nagpur and Kolkata
Answer: D) Nagpur and Kolkata
323. The climate of India is mainly tropical because
A) of the location of the Himalayas in the north
B) major part of India lies within the tropics
C) of the overpowering influence of India Ocean
D) of the seasonal influence of jet streams
Answer: A) of the location of the Himalayas in the north
324. Which one of the following countries has the longest International boundary with India
Answer: A) Bangladesh
325. Telangana region represents one of the following types of vegetation
A) Tropical deciduous
C) Tropical ever green
D) Sub – tropical decidual
Answer: B) Thorn
326. Which among the following is smallest district of India?
327. Which among the following rock system in India is also known as storehouse of minerals?
(A)Archaean Rock system
(C)The Cudappah system
(D)The Vindhyan System
(E)None of above
Answer: Dharwar system
328. With which of the following neighbors India shares a land border worth 4096.7 km ?
329. In which of the following Himalaya , high peaks are very rare?
Answer: Punjab Himalaya
330. In which state is located Bhor Ghat, which was an important trade route in the past and was one of the three main ghats developed by the Satavahanas to move the goods from the merchant ships from Syria and Egypt to their capital Paithan?