331. Which among the following headstreams meets the Ganges in last ?
332. The following two states are largest producers of Coal in India?
(A)Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh
(B)Madhya Pradesh & Orissa
(C)Bihar & West Bengal
(D)Andhra Pradesh & Chhattisgarh
(E)Jharkhand & Bihar
Answer: Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh
333. Which among the following is a typical Monsoon vegetation in India?
(A)Tropical evergreen forests
(B)Tropical deciduous forest
(C)Tropical thorn forests
(D)Sub Tropical evergreen forests
(E)all of above
Answer: Tropical deciduous forest
334. Jonk River, Ib River, Ong River & Tel river are tributaries of which of the following rivers?
335. In which of the following Mahi River falls?
(A)Gulf of Kachchh
(B)Ranna of Kachchh
(C)Gulf of Khambat
(D)Little Rann of kachchha
(E)Gulf of Munnar
Answer: Gulf of Khambat
336. Which among the following states in India produces wool?
(C)Jammu & Kashmir
337. Which among the following is a superimposed drainage system?