81. The watershed between India and Myanmar is formed by
A. the Naga hills
B. the Garo hills
C. Khasi hills
D. the Jaintia hills
Answer: Option A – the Naga hills
82. The originating in the Himalayan mountain complex consists of how many distinct drainage systems of the Indian Subcontinent?
Answer: Option B – Three
83. Which major latitude passes at the south of the southernmost point of peninsular India, that is kanyakumari?
Ans : Equator
84. The pass located at the southern end of the Nilgiri Hills in south India is called?
Ans : Palghat gap
85. Singhbhum and Hazaribagh in Jharkhand are famous for reserve of particular non-ferrous mineral. Identify the mineral?
Ans : copper
4. In which river in India the Salal project is constructed on?
Ans : Chenab