91. The India’s higest annual rainfall is reported at ?
Ans : Mawsynram, Meghalaya
92. Which authority in India is reported responsible for the set up the refineries Mathura, Digboi and Panipat?
Ans : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
93. Who is known as “Father of white Revolution” in India?
Ans : V. Kurien
94. The Radcliffe line is boundary between?
Ans : India and Pakistan
95. The proportion of forest to the total national geographical area of India as envisaged by National Forest Policy is
Answer: Option B – 33.3%
96. Which of the following dams has generations of power more than irrigation as its main purpose?
A. Gandhi Sagar
Answer: Option A- Gandhi Sagar
97. Which of the following crops is regarded as a plantation crop?
Answer: Option A -Coconut
98. Which of the following countries leads in the production of aluminium and its products in the world?
Answer: Option D – USA
99. The natural region which holds the Indian subcontinent is
A. equatorial climate change region
B. hot deset
Answer: Option C – monsoon
100. Identify the Gulf that has a potential for harnessing of tidal energy in India?
Ans : Gulf of Cambay