141. Which Sangam composition is known as ‘The Bible of Tamil Land’?
142. Indra Vihara was the monastery of which religion?
143. How many literary compositions were there in Sangam Literature?
144. Which particular site is believed to represent the meeting point of the three Sangam Kingdoms?
145. Who was the composer of ‘Manimekalai’?
Answer: Sitalai Sattanar
146. What were Mauryans called by Jainism and Buddhism?
147. Under an agreement with which of the following countries did Subhas Chandra Bose organize the Indian soldiers, taken as prisoners by the Axis Powers, into the Azad Hind Fauj?
148. The title of ‘Viceroy’ was added to the office of the Governor-General of India for the first time in
A. 1848 AD
B. 1856 AD
C. 1858 AD
D. 1862 AD
Answer: 1858 AD
149. Under the Mountbatten Plan of 1947 the people of ___ were given the right to decide through a plebiscite whether they wished to join Pakistan or India.
D. N.W.F.P and the Sylhet district of Assam
Answer: Option D -N.W.F.P and the Sylhet district of Assam