31. First Governor-General of India
a. Robert Clive
b. Sir Charles Metcalfe
c. William Bentinck
d. Warren Hastings
Answer: Option C – William Bentinck
32. Who is consider as the chief architect of Tajmahal ?
a. Makramat Khan
b. Mohamad Khan
c. Ahmad Lahauri
d. Ahmad Khan
Answer: Option C – Ahmad Lahauri
33. All India Harijan Sangha established in ?
Answer: Option C – 1932
34. Mangal Pandey was a sepoy at ?
a. Royal Gorkha Rifle
b. 34th Bengal Native Infantary
c. Sikh Regiment
d. None of above
Answer: Option B- 34th Bengal Native Infantary
35. Second battle of Panipat was fought between ?
a. Babur and Lodi
b. Akbar and Hemu
c. Mughal and British
d. Akbar and Lodi
Answer: Option B – Akbar and Hemu
36. Who was the founder of Madras ?
a. Francis Day
b. Lord Dalhousie
c. Sir John Child
d. Robert Clive
Answer: Option A -Francis Day
37. Battle of Buxar was fought in ?
Answer: Option B – 1764
38. Swami Vivekananda attended the “Parliament of the World’s Religions” in America in the year ?
Answer: Option A -1893
39. What is meaning of Mati Jnana in Jainism ?
a. Perception through activity of sense organs.
b. Knowledge revealed by scriptures.
c. Clairvoyant perception.
d. Telepathic knowledge.
Answer: Option A- Perception through activity of sense organs.
40. Maurya Period was from ?
a. 320 BC – 185 BC
b. 322 BC – 185 BC
c. 315 BC – 185 BC
d. 310 BC – 185 BC
Answer: Option B-322 BC – 185 BC