61. Who was the founder of Indian National Congress ?
a. Anand Mohan Bose
b. W.C. Bannerji
c. A.O. Hume
d. William Adam
Answer: Option C – A.O. Hume
62. Who asserted, “Swaraj is my Birth Right and I will have it.” ?
a. Sri Aurobindo Ghosh
b. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
c. Lala Lajpat Rai
d. Bipin Chandra Pal
Answer: Option B – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
63. Who was private secretary of Mahatma Gandhi ?
a. Gopal Krishan Gokhlae
b. Raj Kumar Shukla
c. Mahadev Desia
d. Nathu Ram Godse
Answer: Option C – Mahadev Desia
64. The Ali brothers, launched Khilafat Movement against British in 1920. Names of Ali brothers were :
a. Mauhammad Ali and Khilafat Ali
b. Mauhammad Ali and Muskan Ali
c. Mauhammad Ali and Nusrat Ali
d. Mauhammad Ali and Saukat Ali
Answer: Option D – Mauhammad Ali and Saukat Ali
65. Simon Commission was appointed by the British government in which year ?
a. September 1928
b. November 1928
c. September 1927
d. November 1927
Answer: Option D – November 1927
66. Dandi March stated on ?
a. March 10, 1930
b. March 12, 1930
c. March 10, 1931
d. March 12, 1931
Answer: Option B – March 12, 1930
67. Government of India Act passed in ?
Answer: Option B -1935
68. Which was capital of Harshavardhana ?
Answer: Option D – Kannauj
69. Who is known as father of Local Self-government ?
a. Bal Gangadhar Tilak
b. Sardar Patel
c. Lord Ripon
Answer: Option C – Lord Ripon
70. Battle of Plassey was fought in ?
a. 1754 AD
b. 1755 AD
c. 1756 AD
d. 1757 AD
Answer: Option D – 1757 AD