71. Who among the following had the longest tenure as the Prime Minister of India ?
(A) Morarji Desai
(B) Charan Singh
(C) V. P. Singh
(D) Lal Bhadur Shastri
Answer: Morarji Desai
72. Who presides over the meetings of the Lok Sabha?
(B) Vice President
(C) Prime Minister
73. Where is the headquarters of the UNO ?
(B) The Hague
(C) New York
Answer: New York
74. What is the maximum time interval permissible between two successive sessions of the Parliament ?
(A) Four months
(B) Six months
(C) Eight months
(D) Nine months
Answer: Six months
75. What is the minimum age laid down for a candidate to seek election to the Lok Sabha ?
(A) 18 years
(B) 21 years
(C) 25 years
(D) 30 years
Answer: 25 years
76. Which are the two states (other than UP) having the highest representation in Lok Sabha ?
(A) Bihar and Madhya Pradesh
(B) Bihar and Maharashtra
(C) Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan
Answer: Bihar and Maharashtra
77. What is the period of appointment of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India ?
(A) 6 years
(B) 6 years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier
(C) Upto 65 years of age
(D) Upto 64 years of age
Answer: 6 years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier
78. The Finance Commission is premarily Concerned with recommending to the president about—
(A) The principle governing grants in aid to be given to the states
(B) Distributing the net proceeds of the taxes between the centre and the states
(C) Neither (A) Nor (B)
(D) Both (A) and (B)
Answer: Both (A) and (B)
79. The Parliament can make law for the whole or any part of India for implementing international
(A) With the consent of all the states
(B) With the consent of majority of states
(C) With the consent of states conerned
(D) Without the consent of any state
Answer: Without the consent of any state
80. Rajya Sabha can delay the Finance Bill sent for its consideration by the Lok Sabha for a maximum period of—
(A) One month
(B) One year
(C) Seven days
(D) Fourteen days
Answer: Fourteen days