81.How many articles were there originally in Constitution of India ?
Answer: Option A- 395
82. How many articles are in Constitution of India now ?
Answer: Option C- 442
83. Under the constitution of India who are the ultimate Sovereign ?
a. Indian People
b. Prime Minister of India
c. President of India
d. All elected leaders of India
Answer: Option A- Indian People
84. The constitution is the supreme law of the land. It is protected by
a. The Supreme Court
b. The Constituent Assembly
c. The Parliament
d. The President
Answer: Option A- The Supreme Court
85. The speaker can ask a member of the house to stop speaking and let another member speak. This is known as ?
a. Crossing the floor
b. Yielding the floor
c. Obeying the rule
d. Rotating the floor
Answer: Option B- Yielding the floor
86. Which of the following is not a constitutional body ?
a. Election Commission
b. Planning Commision
c. National Advisory Council
d. Inter State Council
Answer: Option C- National Advisory Council
87. Which Article of the constitution empowers the Parliament to form a new state by altering the boundaries of existing states ?
a. Article 1
b. Article 2
c. Article 3
d. Article 4
Answer: Option C- Article 3
88. Nagaland was created as a separate state in the year ?
Answer: Option C- 1962
89. Which among the following is not among six fundamental rights provided by Constitution ?
a. Right to equality
b. Right to Protest
c. Right against exploitation
d. Right to freedom of religion
Answer: Option B- Right to Protest
90. When Right to Information Act came into force in India ?
a. 10th October 2005
b. 11th October 2005
c. 12th October 2005
d. 13th October 2005
Answer: Option C- 12th October 2005