1. Who was the founder leader of ‘Muslim Faqirs’ ?
[A] Majnun Shah
[B] Dadu Mian
[D] Chirag Ali Shah
Answer: Majnun Shah
2. The Mansabdari system was borrowed from ?
3. Who was the first Indian ruler to organize Haj pilgrimage at the expense of the state?
[A] Alauddin Khilji
[B] Feroz Tughlaq
Answer : Akbar
4. Who among the following witnessed the reigns of eight Delhi Sultans ?
[A] Ziauddin Barani
[B] Shams-i-siraj Afif
[D] Amir Khusrau
Answer: Amir Khusrau
5. The portion of the actual produce fixed as state’s share under the Zabti System of Mughals was ___?
6. Which among the following was the single biggest item of import to the Vijayanagar empire?
[A] Precious stones
[C] Luxury goods
[D] Raw Silk
Answer : Horses
7. During the Delhi Sultanate, who among the following were called the Barids?
[B] Bodyguards of the Sultan
[C] Officer-in-charge of state exchequer
[D] The spy / news reporters
Answer: The spy / news reporters
8. Marco Polo belonged to
9. Who were called the Barids during the Delhi Sultanate?
B.) Bodyguards of the Sultan
C.) Officer-in-charge of state exchequer
D.) The spy/news reporters
Answer: The spy/news reporters
10. Who was the highest officer under the Turkish/Khilji rulers of the Delhi Sultanate?
C.) Head of the Majlis-i-Khalawat