131. About whose kingdom is it said “the dominion of the lord of the universe extended from Delhi to Palam.”?
(A) Qutbuddin Aibak
(B) Nasiruddmin Mahmud Tughlaq
(C) Mohammad Gazni
(D) Alam Shah
Answer: Nasiruddmin Mahmud Tughlaq
132. Who was the first Muslim writer to make use of Hindi words and adopt Indian poetric imagery and themes?
(A) Hasan Nizami
(B) Amir Khusaro
(C) Abul Fazal
(D) Abdul Qadir Badauni
Answer: Amir Khusaro
133. Which of the following is incorrect?
(A) Guru Nanak did not believe in rebirth
(B) Guru Nanak discarded idol worship
(C) Guru Nanak discarded the caste system
(D) Guru Nanak emphasised devotion to God as the means of attaining Salvation
Answer: Guru Nanak did not believe in rebirth
134. Who wrote Tarikh-ul-Hind?
Answer : Alberuni
135. Which Bhakti Saint is known as the bridge between north and south?
(D) None of these
136. Which one of the following Rashtrakuta kings defeated Pratihara ruler Nagabhatta I?
(A) Govmda III
(B) Krishna III
(C) Bhoja I
(D) Gopala I
Answer: Govmda III
137. Asvamedha Yajna from among Chalukya rulers was performed by —
(A) Pulkesin I
(B) Kirtivarman I
(C) Pulkesin II
(D) Vikramaditya I
Answer: Pulkesin I
138. Which one was the Port of Cheras?
139. he first ruler of India who defeated Muhammad of Ghor was —
(A) Mularaja II of Gujarat
(B) Prathviraj Chauhan of Delhi
(C) Jayachandra of Kannauj
(D) Parmaldeva of Bundelkhanda