221. 30 Who was the first ruler of the Pala Dynasty of Bengal?
222. Who introduced first the famous token currency system in India?
(a) Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughlak
(c) Firoz Tughlak
(d) Nasiruddin Muhammad
223. The Chalukya King who had the title of Sri Prithvi-Vallabha and Parameswara was
(a) Pulakesin I
(b) Maharaja Kirthivarman
(c) Pulakesin II
224. The Meenahshi temple at Madurai is the monument of
225. Who amidst the following lived the earliest?
226. Where is the tomb built by Shahjahan situated?
(a) Red Fort
(b) Taj Mahal
(c) Agra Fort
Ans: A- Red Fort
227. Which one of the following is not depicted on the abacus of the Sarnath Lion Capital of Ashoka?
228. The Treaty of Bassein was signed with the British by Peshwa
(a) Madhav Rao
(b) Balaji Baji Rao
(c) Baji Rao I
(d) Baji Rao II
Ans: D-Baji Rao II
229. Who among the following gave asylum to Zoroastri who fled by sea and by the coastal route from Persia to Western India in the early 8th century?
230. The Mughal Empire extended up to Tamil territory in the South under the reign of
(d) Shah Jahan