241. Two principal monuments of Ala-ud-din Khiliji’s reign the Jama’at Khana Masjid and Alai Darwaja were constructed at
242. Who among the following Mugal Emperors had the longest reign?
(a) Bahadur Shah
(b) Jahandar Shah
(d) Muhammad Shah
243. The main cause of the conflict between Nawab Sirajuddaulah and the East India Company was that
(a) the British opposed the succession of Sirajuddaulah
(b) the British misused the trade concessions.
(c) the British attacked the French settlement of Chandranagar in Bengal.
(d) the incident of Black Hole had occurred
Ans:C-the British attacked the French settlement of Chandranagar in Bengal.
244. Which of the following was the physician who adored Kanishkas court
245. Which of the following king started the Vikram Sanvad
246. Which of the following is a port town of Indus Valley Civilization
247. Chinese pilgrim who visited India during Harsha Vardhanas period was
(a) Hiuen Tsang
Ans:A- Hiuen Tsang
248 Who introduced the famous Persian festival of Nauroz
(a) Alauddin Khilji
(c) Firoz Tughlaq
249 The Hoysalas capital was
250 Which rulers built Ellora temple