31. Kulottunga’s grants at Negapattam was for the
32. ……….. was a new department of agriculture started by Muhammad-bin-Tughlaq.
33. Who was first initiated disciple of Akbar’s Din-i-Ilahi?
A.) Man Singh
B.) Surjan Rai
C.) Bhagwan Das
34. When the Vijayanagar Empire was founded, who was the Sultan at Delhi?
C.) Sikandar Lodi
D.) Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq
35. Who reorganized the Diwani-i-arz (military department)?
D.) Alauddin khalji
36. Against whom did Balban adopt Adopt a policy of “blood and iron”?
C.) Rajput Zamindars and Mewatis
Answer: Rajput Zamindars and Mewatis
37. …….., a place in Karnataka, is the present location of capital of Vijayanagar Empire.
38. Who gave the idea of that the state could not be a truly Islamic state?
D.) Jalaluddin khilji
Answer: Jalaluddin khilji
39. Who was the famous poet who accompanied Alauddin in the Ranthambhor campaign?
D.) Amir Khusrau
Answer: Amir Khusrau
40. Malik Kafur was made ……… for his Deccan Expeditions.