41. Why were all the Banjaras registered?
A.) To prevent theft
B.) To prevent smuggling
C.) To prevent hoarding
D.) To prevent rebellions
Answer: To prevent hoarding
42. How many Jitals made a Tanka?
43. Why did Alauddin realise the land revenue in cash?
A.) To store cash money
B.) In order to pay his soliders in cash
C.) To Deprive people of cash
D.) To pay Sufis in cash
Answer: In order to pay his soliders in cash
44. Two dynasties of the Northern India confronted with the Rashtrakutas. What were they?
A.) The Pratiharas and the Paramaras
B.) The Palas and the Chandelas
C.) The Pratiharas and the Palas
D.)The Chalukyas and the Chahamanas
Answer: The Pratiharas and the Palas
45. The rulers of ………. dynasty called themselves as “Brahma-Kshatriya”.
46. …….. was called ‘Hazar Dinari’ during the regime of Alauddin Khilji, ruler of the Delhi sultanate.
A.) Khaleel Saiyeed
B.) Malik Mohammed
C.) Malik Kamil
D.) Malik Kafur
Answer: Malik Kafur
47. What was the most important reason for collection of “Chauth” and “Sardeshmukhi” by Marathas?
A.) To increase the source of Income
B.) To expand his territories
C.) To consolidate his political influence
D.)Because of the opposition of Muslim rulers
Answer: To increase the source of Income
48. Who assumed the title of Caliph himself?
A.) Alauddin Khilji
B.) Mohammad bin Tughlaq
D.) Qutbuddin Mubarak Shah Khilji
Answer: Qutbuddin Mubarak Shah Khilji
49. ……….. was the work of Sultan Feroz Shah Tughlaq.
50. The Delhi sultan to open offices on the basics of merit was
B.) Mahammad bin Tughlaq
C.) Alauddin Khalji
D.) Firuz shah Tughlaq
Answer: Mahammad bin Tughlaq