81. Kabir was a …… by profession.
82. ………. was the last Maratha chief to accept the Subsidiary Alliance of the British.
83. Who of the following Mughal Emperors was also known as Roshan Akhtar?
A.) Ahmed Shah
B.) Jahandar Shah
C.) Muhammad Shah
D.) Shah Alam
Answer: Muhammad Shah
84. Who ruled Warangal at the time of invasion of Alauddin?
A.) Chalukya Dynasty
B.) Chola Dynasty
C.) Kakatiya Dynasty
D.) Yadava Dynasty
Answer: Kakatiya Dynasty
85. What are the four Rajput Clans which emerged from Agni-Kunda(Fire Altar) of Mount Abu, as per the
A.) Pratiharas, Chauhans, Gahadavalas, Kalachuris
B.) Paramaras, Chandelas, Chauhans, Chalukyas
C.) Chauhans, Kalachuris, Chandelas, Pratiharas
D.) Pratiharas, Chauhans, Chalukyas, Parmaras
Answer: Pratiharas, Chauhans, Chalukyas, Parmaras
86. The ‘Zakat’ on grain was abolished by ……., who was Sultan of Delhi.
A.) Alauddin Khilji
B.) Sikandar Lodi
C.) Firoz Shah Tughlaq
Answer: Sikandar Lodi
87. During his Deccan campaigns, the commander of Alauddin Khilji’s forces was
A.) Ainul Mulk Multani
B.) Malik Kafur
C.) Nusrat Khan
D.) Ulugh Khan
Answer: Malik Kafur
88. What is the oldest form of composition of the Hindustani Vocal Music?
89. Which Indian language does not have a Dravidian Origin?
90. ………… is a popular festival of Assam.