11. The arrival of Vasco da Gama in Calicut, India on…………
12. Which among the following events took place immediately before the massacre at Jallianwalla Bagh?
[A]Partition of Bengal
[C]Passage of the Rowlatt Act
Answer: Passage of the Rowlatt Act
13. In which year Jahangir issued the charter to East India Company for establishing the trade establishments in India?
14. Diu was the colony of the …………..
15. In 1953, under whose chairmanship was the first OBC Commission formed ?
[D]K. K. Shetty
Answer: Kaka Kalelkar
16. August 9 1925 is known in the Indian History for which of the following incidences?
[A]Chauri Chaura incidence
[B]Kakori Train Robbery
[C]Jallianwallah Bagh Incidence
[D]The seize of Cawnpore
Answer: Kakori Train Robbery
17. In 1612 ……………established a trading post in Gujarat.
18. Which among the following books was authored by Mahatma Gandhi?
[A]Hindu View of Life
[C]Discovery of India
Answer: Hind Swaraj
19. In which year, first nationwide elections were held in Afghanistan?
Answer : 1965
20. In 1614 Sir Thomas Roe was instructed by …………… to visit the court of Jahangir, the
Mughal emperor of India.
a) James I
Answer: James I