21. In which year, first census was conducted in India ?
22. Which among the following rulers of Afghanistan was a Reformer Ruler and known to have established diplomatic relations of Modern Afghanistan with many countries?
[D]None of them
Answer: Amanullah Khan
23. In 1650 Gabriel Boughton, an employee of the Company obtained a license for trade in
24. Martyrdom of Chandrashekhar Azad took place on which among the following dates?
[A]February 17, 1931
[B]February 11, 1931
[C]April 13, 1931
[D]August 14, 1931
Answer: February 17, 1931
25. . Who among the following was Amir of Afghanistan, when Durand line was demarcated?
Answer: Abdur Rahman
26. Year of the Battle of Plassey is ………….
27. In which of the following languages was the Ghadar Journal was first published ?
28. At which of the following places Dost Mohammad Khan was deported as a prisoner after the first Anglo Afghan War?
Answer : Calcutta
29. Year of the Battle of Wandiwash is …………
30. “Springing Tiger: A Study of a Revolutionary” is a biographical work on __?
[A] Bhagat Singh
[B] Chandrashekhar Azad
[C] Subhas Chandra Bose
[D] Shyamji Krishna Verma
Answer: Subhas Chandra Bose