211. The Grand Old Man of Indian politics was__?
[A] Bipin Chandra Pal
[B] Dadabhai Naoroji
[C] Surendra Nath Bannerjee
[D] Rasbehari Bose
Answer: Dadabhai Naoroji
212. Moderates and the Extremists in the Indian National Congress split in 1907 at __?
213. “The Bengalee” Newspaper was started by which among the following activists in 1879?
Answer: Surendranath Banerjee
214. At which among the following places, Hindu Mela was started in 1867 by Nabagopal Mitra ?
215. Who among the following played a dominant role in the famous Vaikom Satyagraha of 1924–25 ?
[A]T. K. Madhavan
[B]Muloor S.Padmanabha Panicker
Answer: K. Kelappan
216. During freedom struggle, who among the following led the Salt march in the Eastern Coast in Tiruchirappalli to the coastal village of Vedaranyam ?
[C]P. S. Kumaraswamy Raja
[D]None of these
Answer: C. Rajagopalachari
217. At which among the following places, All India Muslim League was established in 1906?
218. During the independence movement, newspaper ‘Kesari’ was published by_:
[A]Subhash Chandra Bose
[B]Bal Gangadhar Tilak
[C]Mohammad Ali Jinnah
[D] Lala Lajpat Rai
Answer:Bal Gangadhar Tilak